Wednesday, August 22, 2007

First day of School!

Yesterday was the first day of school for the kids. Parson started 3K and Lilah started Mother's Morning Out. It all started about 6am so we could make it in time for the 7:45 drop off... Man that's early!!!


Parson enjoying his mini waffles

Lilah making her way to the car
Parson getting into the Van... he still looks asleep!

First walk into school with Dad!!
Parson bringing his goods to his classroom.


First Day Complete, and Walking out with His class
Lilah waiting for her Chicken Nuggets at Chick-fli-aParson waiting (and tapping his fingers) for his chicken nuggets



3 comments:

Aron said...

We are SOOOO PROUD of you, Parson!!!! I can't believe our baby boys are starting REAL school! They are growing up way too fast...okay, now I'm tearing up. Love Y'all!!!

Julie, Robert and Luke said...

Oh my goodness! Parson looks so grown up! BTW, how is the mother doing after the first day of school?

Rebecca said...

WOW- what a BIG DAY!! I can't believe you have a child in school Jessica- man I feel OLD!! love the pictures=)

The Granger Family

The Granger Family
Photo by Collin M Smith