Sunday, August 5, 2007

Day at the Lake

We where invited to the lake this past Saturday with our great group of friends from Florence. What a blast we had skiing, tubing, and just enjoying the great friends that we have. Thanks again for having us down Cannon Family we had a great time.

(Note: I took your pictures Rebecca since I didn't take a single one, hope that okay; we'll have to pay you some royalties for the use of them)

Lilah getting a good view
Parson and Tallon getting ready to Ride!!

3 comments:

Aron said...

We SOOOOO missed being there!!!! Glad y'all had fun!

Rebecca said...

soo glad you guys got to come- we are LOVING getting to know your WHOLE family!! thanks for bringing your boat Brandon- with a crew this large- it really helped having more than 1 boat!! Don't ever hesitate to borrow pics Jessica!!! I have been know to do it quite a few times=)

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso.(If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada.If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).

The Granger Family

The Granger Family
Photo by Collin M Smith